The next change is my change, I chopped my hair off a few days ago. Well, technically, my sis Whitney chopped it off, but it was my decision. She was actually a little wary to do any cutting because the last time I came to her and wanted a good 7-8 inches off my hair I was a little hormonal (being 5 months pregnant) and didn't like what I told her to do (yes, she did just what I asked) and cried over my hair for at least the next 4 months. So who wouldn't be nervous about having that happen again (both she and I were!). Anyway, it turned out so cute and I love having a short, sassy haircut that makes me feel great! I had to take this picture myself, but you get the general idea-I just love it!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You look great! Your hair looks great! Love it!
Cute hair and cute girl. I love your hair this way, a bob is always my favorite on you. So chic. I'm getting mine cut/colored on Wednesday and am going stir crazy not being able to fix it. I too am into the bob these days, its a cut that's always been close to my heart.
Post a Comment