Sunday, April 7, 2013

Brody, opening his presents on his birthday morning.  Coincidentally, the second day of school! I always think it is fun to have a present or two plus lots of decorations for the kids when they wake up on their bdays.  That way they don't have to wait the entire day for all of the birthday-ish-ness to start!
 On his actualy bday, Brody had his friend, Domo, here to enjoy the evening with the family.  I don't know why I am crazy and let the kids always have a party with family on their actual bday, then a friend party the following weekend. 
 Brody, isn't he a crack up?! Just enjoying being sung "Happy Birthday" to.  Blow those candles out buddy!  Lovin' the traditonal red velvet cake by Grandma Linda.
 Brody's friend party the next day, Friday afternoon.  Couldn't have asked for better weather.  I had snacks and drinks for the kids, music playing and Brody was having the time of his life.  I think we had about 10 kids get off the bus with him and come home for fun!
 Blowing out his birthday candle, already sportin' his new hat!  Looks so cool :)
 The Beyblade tournament I set up on the spot was an absolute hit!  Every kid got a bey (some had brought their own) and we set up a tournament bracket and everything-double elimination.  What fun!

Turning 9 years old was a pretty sweet deal :)

0 comments: