This is just the funniest thing ever...all summer whenever Colton got off of his trike he would lay it sideways like this. I could never figure it out-WHY? Then one day I was watching him ride around after the big kids. They all ditched their bikes in the neighbor's driveway (see above). Then Colton ditched his in ours, and MYSTERY SOLVED!
I laughed and laughed and ran for my camera. This kid is so funny, I still laugh looking at these pictures. Of course he would tip his trike sideways, the big kids do-so why wouldn't he? He is gonna love this when he's older.
A great picture of what our backyard looked like summer of 2012. So glad for the ump-tenth time that we put in this swingset. It gets USED. Kids love it. I love having a place to send everybody. Couldn't ask for a better backyard. Totally works for us!
All the rage in the neighborhood this summer were two things: Beyblades and skateboards. Brody was so pleased with himself to get his first skateboard for his birthday from Grandma Linda. Now he's really got it going!
Bryce came home from work with this huge Hershey's bar. I was in shock. Seriously? This much chocolate in one huge bar? You had to see it to believe it. Ali Klein took this pic of me holding it to get the perfect perspective of how much chocolate this actually was!
A cute Colton zonked out after a tough day playing. Uh? Really? I didn't think the shoe bin was the most comfortable place in the house.
Kelsi and Colton enjoying a sunny afternoon at Grandma Linda's house. Then relaxing on their bean bag chairs afterwards.
Sunday, April 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment