Sunday, April 7, 2013

The first day of 2012-2013 school year.

 School has begun!  This mom is so ready too.  First day breakfast starts off with pancakes with peach jam and sour cream. 
 Then everyone out to the front of the house to take some pictures.  Brody is starting 3rd grade and Kelsi is in 1st grade.  Crazy they will both be gone all day!  Colton and I will definitely learn to chill together.  He has no idea what's going on though, but so happy to be part of all the pictures with the big kids :)
 Of course, here is my little Kelsi-girl, hitting the pose.  I love her outfit, she looks like such a big girl, I can hardly believe it.  I love taking pictures of her. First grade, here she comes!
 Brody, such a cool dude.  So ready for school (not really, he really wanted to keep playing for summer because of course the weather was picture perfect all of September after a less than stellar summer).  Ready for 3rd grade!
 Colton, looking like such a happy camper, so excited for whatever the heck was going on with the kids.  Looking forward to seeing the big orange school bus come down the road.  Life is so exciting!
 The actual moment of getting on the bus.  Hmm, Kelsi was feeling a little nervous and I thought it was so stinking cute she grabbed onto Brody's backpack for safety :)  Big brothers make everything better.
Colton, after the bus left taking Brody and Kelsi with it....he is just realizing they weren't coming back, at least not for awhile.  He kept asking, "Where are Bwody and Kesi?"  He missed them all day!

0 comments: