Hey look! I actually did take a picture of us getting onto the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Just jump on, no waiting. Going in the off season is so stinking cool.
Kelsi and Bryce riding Mr Toad's Wild Ride on our last night. We closed down the park in Fantasyland. The day was coming to an end, the end of our trip was almost here.
The kids and I in front of Snow White's Scary Adventure, see Brody's 'scared' face? Gosh, he has such a quirky personality, it just cracks me up!
Just saying good-bye to Disneyland everywhere we could for a photo op. Top pic is in front of the castle, bottom pic is in front of main street on our way out. I tell ya, it was hard to know the fun was ending. We definitely could have had another day in CA. Either at Disneyland or Universal Studios or just at the beach or hanging at the pool. So hard to go home.






0 comments:
Post a Comment