Here is Bryce displaying his perfect summer strawberry shortcake :) We LOVE strawberries anytime and strawberry shortcake has become a favorite dessert.
Colton, being a Ninjago ninja. He is slightly obsessed with Ninjago characters, especially the red ninja, Kai. Always hitting a pose, always talking about 'getting the bad guy,' always spinning around like Kai does. This kid is super funny and I love watching him get excited about stuff. The best is him talking in his squeaky, little kid voice that still doesn't quite get all the sounds/words correct. I will really miss it when he starts saying his 'r' and 'l' sounds correctly :(
We went to the zoo this summer with our friends, Kacy and Emily Hilden and their two cute boys. What a super fun day! The kids enjoyed every minute of it, the weather was sunny and gorgeous, and we had a great day.
Brody is front of the aquarium tank, always my favorite spot-I love the underwater stuff best!
Colton touching all of the underwater squishy stuff. I hear ya buddy, that feels SO weird!
Kelsi looking at anemones....I think. She loves exploring and touching everything too.
The first day we pulled out our awesome pool for the summer. I am such a nice mom and always lug bucket after bucket of HOT water from my kitchen sink as the hose fills it up. The result is always a semi-warm pool and the kids can enjoy it right away. Here they are, Colton and his buddy Christian, Brody and his buddy Domo (Christian's brother) and Kelsi. Let the fun begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment