| Colton's bday bike! He loves green so Bryce and I picked out this awesome ride. Got the birthday decorations up and ready for the fun to begin. |
Everyone singing 'Happy Birthday' and apparently Colton was singing to himself too.
Blowing out the candles! Yay! He got them all. So excited.
Digging in to the goodness of red velvet birthday cake. 3 is an awesome number.
Hanging out with Christian. These two love to play together and keep each other occupied for hours. So glad he has such a great friend right here in our neighborhood, so close!

2 comments:
What a sweet tradition the scouts have of giving the pin to their mothers! Love Kelsi's toes, Ashlyn and I did that when we went, it was lots of fun that week and we had lots of comments in lines from others.
I know, the scouts really include the mom. It's fun. The toes were so fun! It's a great idea. Didn't Nicole do hers too? Is that not her thing? I can totally see Ashlyn doing it though :)
Post a Comment