Love this picture! Brody is such a joker. Just getting ready for our last (sob!) day at Disney. Four days would have been better.
Nice picture of Bryce and the kids in front of Disneyland. I love this shot.
Step through the gate and who did we find? Check another one off of our list! Donald Duck! YAY! See the sunglasses? We also got smart. It's bright out there.
On the other side of Fantasyland is a kind of hidden little path through to the back side of Frontierland. We happened to walk through it this morning and came upon this cool little Frontierland ranch. The kids went into one of the cabins and we snapped a few pictures. All decorated for Halloween.
And where did that little Frontierland ranch lead to? The backside of one of our favorite rides, Big Thunder Mtn RR, so of course, we had to snap a picture and take another ride. We were addicted to this thing. You know, it's weird. We rode Pirates of the Caribbean just as much as the RR and The Haunted Mansion, yet I guess we never took any pictures. It was probably because we never waited in line, not ONCE, and once you get on it's pretty dark. I love that ride though. I think it's MY favorite.
Here are the kids getting ready to get on Splash Mtn. Bryce was doing work on his phone, but don't let that fake you out, it turns out he actually doesn't like this ride much. He doesn't like the drop at the end and thinks the ride is boring. Totally surprised me, cause I think this ride is great! I do think the storyline of Brear Rabbit is quite a bit old school and no one knows that story anymore, but I love the water ride throughout and think the drop is way fun! I got a little wet on this one, especially my feet. We weren't at the front, a couple had the first two seats, then Brody, me, Kelsi, and Bryce.
Brody liked, Kelsi didn't, I did, Bryce didn't. We were split, but I'd go on it again definitely!
Took a ride on the big ship around Tom Sawyer's island. That was fun and I am glad we took the ride. Kelsi kept waving to the people on shore, like she was in a parade or something.
Here is the big moment! Finally going on Star Tours, everyone was so excited. Even me, until I realized it was a simulator. Uh oh. I don't do too well on those rock and roll rides. Yep, sure enough, I had to look everywhere but the screen to keep my lunch down. Oh, I am such a light weight! The whole family went on it a second time though, they loved it!
Had to stop by Tarzan's treehouse. They did a great job with it, but you know what? I miss Swiss Family Robinson treehouse. For some reason I took an absurd amount of pictures at the treehouse, then deleted a bunch and still had like 4 or 5. This one just shows us walking down the roped walkway. It is fun to walk through and the kids played a ton on the ropes at the end bottom of the treehouse.
More to come, more to come!
Sunday, April 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment