It's a small world was a must see. It is so fun to ride in the boat all through the ride, but by the end even that cute song I like was getting a little old.
Kelsi in Its a Small World. She liked sitting on the edge so close to all of the displays. It has a ton to look at! We probably should have gone a second time just to be able to see everything.
Bryce and his turkey leg. Need I say more? He researched before we got there about these crazy turkey legs. I can't remember how many calories they are EACH, but its close to 1000. We ate from the turkey leg cart several times. Our family of 4 would order 2 drinks, 1 turkey leg and 1 chimichanga and all of us would eat and be satisfied. They were huge!
We happened along this little path on the side of the Sleeping Beauty castle. It was kind of secluded and cool and there we also happened to find....
The Fairy Godmother signing autographs! How lucky. Kelsi was able to walk right up and get her autograph and her picture. Brody opted out. I wonder why?
Waiting in line for the Buzz Lightyear ride in Tomorrowland. That was a super fun ride and the line was never more than a 5-10 min wait. So much fun! Brody and Bryce totally killed Kelsi and I on shooting points the first time through. The second time the girls pulled a little more weight, but I think the boys still got us in the end.
The longest wait I can think of was for the Roger Rabbit ride in Toontown. Here we are taking a rest on some steps after about :30 min, still had another :15 or so to go before we actually got on the ride. it was a good thing the line looked like it just went around the corner and back to get on. If Bryce had known it went around the corner and snaked around for another :45 min we'd have never got him on that ride! We got pretty spoiled being there on the off season and it seems to me Bryce got to the point that if we had to wait he just wanted to pass up the ride and try another. Spoi-led!
Playing around in ToonTown's jail.
More ToonTown fun.
City Hall in ToonTown.
Kelsi, king of the rock in ToonTown. She was always jumping up on something and asking me to take her picture.
We are still on Day 1 at Disney...and still more to come!
Sunday, April 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment