Yesterday Brody and I went to see his teacher for conference. It was so fun to sit in his little classroom and listen to his teacher talk about him. For the most part, all good! He and one other little girl are the best readers and are even going to skip the rest of the curriculum and go into a harder workbook. In all of his other areas he is beyond where he should be even at the end of the year. He is SO ready for 1st grade! I am proud of him for working so hard in school.
He is a little bit of a talker, especially with one particular friend and his teacher talked to him about that. Pretty typical I guess. Although not for me, I was never a talker, but his dad said all of his report cards were along the lines of, "Bryce is a good student, but needs to stop talking to his neighbor." :)
I loved his answer when his teacher asked him what his favorite part of Kindergarten was, "recess and snack!"
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Brody's Conference
Posted by Kelly at 7:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute, what a bright kid you have! Sounds like he's the perfect blend of you and Bryce. I had to laugh out loud about Bryce's report cards, absolutely not hard to believe!
Brody is such a good reader. He is very funny in class too when I'm there to help. Since he's at Ashlyn's table I can testify that he does like to talk but he's also always the first done with his work too. Cute boy.
Post a Comment