I love my big kid Brody. I love that he is doing so well in Kindergarten and loves being there. I love that he is turning into such a good reader...he read a lot of this post by himself! I love how helpful he is around the house. I love talking with him, he and I have the best conversations, he is so smart and able to grasp things I swear some adults don't get. He is probably one of my best friends. Here he is playing with Colton (who kept kicking him on the head). Did I mention what an awesome big brother he is?!
I love that Kelsi's new sayings are "Jinkies!" and "Ah, Humbug!" She doesn't understand the 'bah' part-it's too funny to hear her exclaim both of these things. She even uses them correctly, humbug when she's mad or frustrated and jinkies when something crazy happens.
I love my new piano. I have waited almost 3 1/2 years for a piano. We sold our last one when we sold our last house so we wouldn't have to move it and store it while we were building. The understanding between Bryce and I was that I would get a piano when we moved into this house...yeah, right! We've been here over 2 years and it seems like something has always taken priority over buying a piano. I finally just started looking and determined we were getting one. I found this one in Lacey and the lady I bought it from even got people to move it to our house for me! I love being able to sit and play whenever I want. Well, I guess I don't get to play whenever I want. I am still a mom with demanding kids, but I am getting really good at playing with Colton sitting in my lap!
I love that this is what I see when I sit at my computer desk. This kid is the biggest mama's boy and can find me in a room anywhere. He makes his two grandmas a little sad when they come over to see and hold him and all he can do is follow me around the room with his eyes and whine. He really is so precious. I love that he is so soft and cuddly, how his head smells so good, and love to watch him sleep at night (I don't indulge in that one for very long because hey, I totally need all of the sleep I can get!). Look closely, he's sticking his little tongue out :)

I love that this is what I see when I sit at my computer desk. This kid is the biggest mama's boy and can find me in a room anywhere. He makes his two grandmas a little sad when they come over to see and hold him and all he can do is follow me around the room with his eyes and whine. He really is so precious. I love that he is so soft and cuddly, how his head smells so good, and love to watch him sleep at night (I don't indulge in that one for very long because hey, I totally need all of the sleep I can get!). Look closely, he's sticking his little tongue out :)
This morning these are the things I am most thankful for. I love my life!
3 comments:
Great post. I can just imagine Kelsi saying "Jinkies". I love your new piano. I should probably learn how to play mine. You sound like you really do love your life. Good for you!
What a wonderful post Kel, sometimes gratitude is so foreign to me. I'll try harder today. Love you.
I love that picture of Colton sticking his tongue out!!! Your kids are so cute, no wonder you love your life so much!!!
Post a Comment