I love the post title, HA, if only I got a little down time-how would that be? I find my life with three kids is keeping me pretty busy. The baby really adds to the busy-ness. But, when I do have down time, this is what I like to do. When was the last time you put a big puzzle together?
Here is my system: puzzle goes on a card table (with the legs still folded closed). This way I can put it on the dining room table and work on it (away from prying hands and eyes), or I can move it into the living room in the evenings and Bryce and I will work on it together while we watch tv. Sometimes we just shove it under one of the couches to hide it from the kids if they won't stay away from it on the dining table.
Bryce and I have done about 30 puzzles throughout the years. They were taking up so much space in my linen closet that I finally sold all of them at last year's garage sale. Speaking of garage sales, I am having a doozy of one this summer-all of Kelsi's baby/kid clothes up to 4t are going and so are any clothes Colton has outgrown, along with bedding from Kelsi and baby seats, boppy pillows, etc. I'll keep you all posted so you can come or tell your friends!

2 comments:
Now that's a smart way to do a puzzle. I would never of thought of using a card table like that.
Yes, I like puzzles too and I just never do them cause I never thought to use your system, but I will be..! Thanks for the great tip!
Post a Comment