Friday, March 12, 2010

Our many random pictures

I love these two crazy kids and I am so happy they love each other so much and get along so well.

Oh no...meltdown mode. I don't remember what went wrong here, but obviously something devestating. Don't worry too much, she is our over-reacting, drama queen.

Another one in meltdown mode. Just wanted a super cute picture of my baby on Super Bowl Sunday.


Gotta love those blow outs. This baby is in perpetual 'blow out' mode 24/7. Whenever he poops while in his Jumperoo, it always goes straight up his back. It's like it defies gravity!



Just a totally cute picture of Colton with Granda Linda at her house. The kids were actually outside with the chickens, so technically it was Colton's first time out with the chicks. He looks so much like Brody did at this age, it is crazy. Well, at least I know he's going to be one handsome boy!

2 comments:

Whitney Seaberg said...

I love the blow out picture....so funny! My niece and nephews are SOOO CUTE!! I've witnessed a few of these drama queen episodes, kinda funny to watch, when you aren't the parent..lol. Keep up the good posts :)

Emily said...

Oh my...I had almost forgotten about blow-outs. What a great picture!!! And Kelsi during her meltdown! Complete in a princess dress! What great kids you've got Kelly.