Yah for sleep :) I love it when they finally sleep thru the night!! And I love the bedtime post below, that is too funny. I put Tyler to bed over an hour ago and he just came out of his room naked! Gotta love it!
whoooooooo hoooooooo! Blake is finally sleeping through the night and I realized FINALLY it's because I put a heater in his room. The poor kid was waking up I think because he was cold. You think I would've thought of that...but no!
Yeah Colton! And thanks for posting that picture, he is so adorable! I still don't string together 4 hours on a regular basis, but when I do it sure feels great!
Thanks for the idea, Mandy. Sometimes I wonder if his room is too cold, for some reason that bedroom stays a little cooler than the rest of the upstairs...something to think about. Maybe a heater.
7 comments:
Hooray!!!
It's amazing how good 4 hours in a row can feel.
So TRUE!
Yah for sleep :) I love it when they finally sleep thru the night!! And I love the bedtime post below, that is too funny. I put Tyler to bed over an hour ago and he just came out of his room naked! Gotta love it!
whoooooooo hoooooooo! Blake is finally sleeping through the night and I realized FINALLY it's because I put a heater in his room. The poor kid was waking up I think because he was cold. You think I would've thought of that...but no!
Yeah Colton! And thanks for posting that picture, he is so adorable! I still don't string together 4 hours on a regular basis, but when I do it sure feels great!
Thanks for the idea, Mandy. Sometimes I wonder if his room is too cold, for some reason that bedroom stays a little cooler than the rest of the upstairs...something to think about. Maybe a heater.
Post a Comment