Today Brody has his first t-ball practice. Even though it is called t-ball, really the coach just pitched the ball to the kids. Boy was it fun to watch. Between running the bases, hitting the ball, and playing outfield, those kids kept me entertained the whole time!
I am really looking forward to this season watching him play. He had such fun and enjoyed the practice so much. I hate to tell my hubby (who was an awesome soccer player) but he never looked like he was having that much fun playing soccer. However, Kelsi will be starting the late spring YMCA itty-bitty soccer in May and that should be a crazy hoot!
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Entertain me!
Posted by Kelly at 9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh, tell us when the games are, we would love to come and watch. I can't wait to see Kelsey playing soccer! What a riot that girl is!
I can seeing Kelsi dancing around the field. Should be entertaining as well. I would love to see them play t-ball too.
Post a Comment