I have decided to try and post every single day in March. Whether it's just a small thought of mine, or something Brody did for school, or just something our family did that day I am sure we have blog-worthy happenings every day. That is my goal. Then when I look back, I'll be able to see day-to-day our life in March 2010!
So yesterday morning the kids wanted pancakes for breakfast. Looking in the cupboard, I realized I was out of powdered sugar (we like a little powdered sugar sprinkled on our pancakes), but I had a huge bag of brown sugar. Well, I thought, that can't be bad....and I sprinkled brown sugar on the pancakes and added a little bit of syrup. Okay, I know, I know, their poor primary teachers. But the pancakes were a HUGE hit! The kids loved them way better than the powdered sugar version. I even got a thumbs up from Bryce on them and he doesn't like you to mess too much with changing his food. The kids even requested them again this morning! To quote Kelsi, "It makes my tummy go crazy!"
Monday, March 1, 2010
March's resolution
Posted by Kelly at 9:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds awesome! I'll have to try it. Doubling up sugar and syrup can only be great together.
Haha that's really funny!!! I love when you post the cute things that Kelsi says. I'll look forward to a month full of cute Kelsi quotes :)
Kelsi's comment was AWESOME!I am so glad I get to read you everyday..how fun! I should try this too, although I dont' think i'd be very sucessful :(
Post a Comment