Tonight was the Centennial mother/son carnival. Brody and I went for the first time. We didn't really know what to expect, but it was a lot of fun games to play, a juggling show, ice cream sundaes, and a really good time!
Here we are ready to leave the house, our first mother/son date! So exciting.
Brody loved the bounce house, it was shaped like a giraffe and was about 20 feet tall. He asked me if it was the size of a real giraffe...no, but maybe a dinosaur!
Putt-putt golf, one of the many games they had set up for us to play.
Here we are at the dice race. We were lucky enough to meet up with some of our neighbors, Barb and her son, Connor. They have been neighbors of ours in two different neighborhoods and for 5 1/2 years. Brody was 1 year old and their twins Connor and Megan were 5 1/2 when we first met them. So it was so nice to see them there and get to hang out with them at the end of the carnival.This video is of Barb, Brody, and Connor at the dice race. Brody wins!
4 comments:
Fun! I panicked for a second when I started reading thinking I missed the school carnival.
I love that they do a mother/son activities! I feel cheated with all the daddy/daughter stuff that goes on. Looks like fun!
Centennial does a really good job, they have the mother/son palapalooza (really just a carnival)and the daddy/daughter dance.
What a great idea - I'd love to have one on one time with each of my boys.
Post a Comment