Sunday, March 28, 2010

Not doing too good

Wow. This blogging every day resolution was not quite as easy as I thought. The first couple of days I was thinking it was a breeze. I had plenty of things to blog about, it felt like I could have posted several times a day.


Now, I don't know. First of all, I can't download pictures to my computer right now. Second, I was too bummed about the politics of last week to be all light hearted and blog-y funny. Third, I just don't feel like getting on every day because life is getting in the way.

So, hmmm, these resolutions are one tricky business. But you know what?! I did WAY better this month posting than I have done previous months. I guess that's pretty good progress!

1 comments:

Brandon and Becca said...

I've enjoyed the more frequent updates, even if you didn't make it every day.