Well, I missed yesterday's post, but here are a few videos of Colton with Brody and Kelsi. I love seeing the kids play with him and boy, does he love his brother and sister!
Well, I missed yesterday's post, but here are a few videos of Colton with Brody and Kelsi. I love seeing the kids play with him and boy, does he love his brother and sister!
Posted by Kelly at 7:35 AM
4 comments:
So cute!!! They play together really well!!
I can't believe how fast Colton is growing up! He has got to be one of the cutest babies ever. What a good brother and sister he has, we love you all and miss you! Kamrin says "Hi" and tells Colton to "ride that pony!"
Tyler was pointing everyone out even Colton! He said baby but still! I love that he knows his cousin's so well :) Cute videos!!
I love home videos of kids. They are so cute and your kids are so adorable!! That babe is growing fast! I wish they'd stop it sometime and grow really, really, slow.
Post a Comment