Thanks Ali, for the reminder of how beautiful spring is! Here are some of my favorite things about spring...
What can I say? Don't daffodil's just embody springtime? When I was growing up there was a bulb farm not a mile from our house and I remember driving by it in the spring and looking out over fields and fields of daffodils and tulips swaying in the breeze. Absolutely beautiful.
Lilac trees always remind me of my grandma's house in the springtime. Good times. There is nothing like the scent of freshly picked lilac. I love it!
Cherry blossoms. There is something truly magical about seeing blossoms in bloom. It gets me all warm and fuzzy inside. I really am thankful for the this beautiful world and love that I can pass these good memories on to my kids. We love singing the song, "Cherry pink and apple blossom white" in the springtime. Bryce's mom brings me lilacs from her tree to put in my house. I love it that Kelsi asks where our daffodils have gone if I go too long without having some in a vase on the counter.
I love the SPRING!
4 comments:
I miss my lilac bushes in my last house. There is nothing like their smell. I love your daffodils too. Have you headed out to a Tulip festival yet? I think I need to get there before it's over. I just love everything about spring (except for the weather today.)
Beautiful!!!
Spring weather makes everybody happy! Maybe we should all sing- Rain rain go away! Come again another day! Like maybe October.
Ooh, you brought back some memories for me as well. I loved that tulip/daffodil farm and now I can't stop singing "It's Cherry Pink and Apple Blossom White" in my head! The girls all know that lilac is my favorite scent of spring and our tulips that bloom every year in front of our house are already starting to come up. However, it was snowing again today :( Luckily, it didn't stick, although Jillie asked if we could make a snowman today...
Post a Comment