Here's to:
The mother of all sinks that wouldn't unclog
The baby that wouldn't stop screaming
The kids who got lost while I was blogging
That was my day, luckily it ended up like this...
50feet of snake and an on-call plumber that helped us diagnose over the phone for free=running water after we found the clog a good 30-40 feet under the house.
A baby who has to be within 5 feet of me or scream his head off, followed me all around in his car seat while I cleaned and cleaned up mess after kitchen, soggy sink mess.
Kids who took off outside ended up hiding in the backyard with their $2 glow sticks-the best invention for keeping kids ultimately busy!
The End, please let me have time to get a bath and read a book tonight! Mama needs a break.
P.S. Did I mention I have the most wonderful, fantastic, unbelievable husband alive?! Thanks honey for working from home today and not running off to leave me to deal with this sink alone. Also thank you to my wonderful MIL, her help is immeasurable.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Updates
Posted by Kelly at 5:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You deserve a hot bath. Thank goodness for good husbands too.
Post a Comment