Ick to the health care reform.
Disappointed, but not surprised at the tactics Democrats took to pass it.
If you aren't already listening to Glenn Beck, START.
Pray every day for our country.
Get your food storage in and get out of debt.
If the word 'Socialism' means little to you, do some homework, it's about to mean a whole lot.
Two years ago, I thought the last statement was radical, not so much anymore.
Don't get me wrong. I like the idea of more available health care. Especially for those in need or working and it's not provided by an employer. However, not for losers sitting around all day, not for kids who are 26 years old and still on mommy and daddy's dime. And definitely not being shoved down our throats the way this new bill does. Force was never the American way, but apparently it is the Obama way.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Big Government Makes Me Sick
Posted by Kelly at 2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I really can't believe it happened. I know they were close but I just really thought it would not pass. I just can't think about it.
RIGHT ON SISTER SUZY!! I am putting a link to your post on my blog cuz that says it all!
I totally agree, i have just been sick about it! I love glenn beck, he is awesome!
Amen sista! I just can't believe it's happening! I just never thought it would. I was telling Chris, surely the majority of americans don't think this way...but yet the politicians are NOT representing the people anymore. It's so so so frustrating, I really feel like I want to stick my head in the sand!
The worst part is the majority of Americans DONT want it, but the Democrats and Obama were determined to make it happen anyway. They had to use a ton of closed door tactics and the media supported them. Of course.
Post a Comment