I had forgotten. I had completely forgotten about the bone-numbing tiredness that comes with having a baby...and a 2 yr old...and apparently, a 6 yr old. Every night is the same old song and dance. Colton wakes up to eat around midnight, then 3-4 am ish, then 5:30-6:30 ish. That is bad enough but when you add in Kelsi and Brody's nighttime needs I feel like I am as awake during the night as I am durning the day!
Last night:
Kelsi bath room break 11:30
Colton awake to eat 11:45 (just enough space apart for me to lay back in bed and fall asleep again before being woken up. That's the funnest.)
Colton awake to eat 2:25
Brody bad dream 4:00 (I laid in his bed, fell asleep and woke up to....
Colton awake to eat 4:42
Colton just awake 5:37 (gave him a pacifier and sent him back to LaLa Land. Wish I could go too).
Colton awake for the morning 6:40
Wow, I mean I just have a vague recollection of what it feels like to wake up in the morning feeling refreshed. Right now my biggest thought in the morning is, "I can't wait until bedtime tonight." That is so sad.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Let me catch some zzzzz's
Posted by Kelly at 8:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's not sad...it's just mom. I should have called you last night because we seemed to have an off night. Not from baby feedings but from wide awakeness, coughing, Nat yelling at the wall, Dallin crying, etc... Somtimes I just want to take a Tylenol PM and lock the door!
I was just discussing this exact thing with my sister last night because I think I'm too old to do it again!
Let me know when it ends will ya.
Hey, at least Colton doesn't want you to lace your boobs with soap.
Post a Comment